2013年1月6日日曜日

My best memories in 2012 and my goals for 2013:D

      2012 was very impressive year for me because I experienced hundreds of new things!!!! In those new things, CMS Autumn Concert and my first visit to Tokyo Disney Land were particularly unforgettable.
      CMS Autumn regular Concert, held on October 20th, was my first stage as a member of the orchestra and a violist. It was very challenging because I had just started viola in this spring, but it was awesome experience to play music with a lot of people with different instruments.
      My first visit to Disney Land with my friends from CMS, including Sayaka from 3L, was also good memory. I love Disney movie but had never had a chance to go to Disney Land since I am from western Japan, so that it was just like a dream:D

     My main goal for 2013 is to improve my time management skill. In 2012, I could not manage time well and waste a lot of time over playing. Consequently, I often had to spend all night with red bull and no time to study other things besides English. I think I really need this skill to be healthier, to learn as many as I can in college and to choose a major without regret in the end of sophomore. In order to accomplish my goal for 2013, I bought schedule book as a first step!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿